Multichain (MULTI) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 25th. Multichain has a market capitalization of $163.09 million and $4.11 million worth of Multichain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Multichain token can currently be purchased for approximately $8.88 or 0.00038364 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Multichain has traded 17.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $93.53 or 0.00408014 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,564.82 or 0.28639546 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.97 or 0.00593179 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Multichain’s launch date was December 15th, 2021. Multichain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,363,292 tokens. The official message board for Multichain is multichainorg.medium.com. The official website for Multichain is multichain.org. Multichain’s official Twitter account is @multichainorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Multichain Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Multichain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Multichain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Multichain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Multichain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Multichain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.