Joystick (JOY) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last week, Joystick has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Joystick has a total market capitalization of $24.78 million and approximately $29,057.15 worth of Joystick was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Joystick token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00000522 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00010092 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00050844 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00029994 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00017862 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004318 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.68 or 0.00219039 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002830 BTC.
Joystick Token Profile
JOY is a token. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2022. Joystick’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 205,000,000 tokens. Joystick’s official Twitter account is @joystickpros and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Joystick is joystickgaming.io. The official message board for Joystick is joystickgaming.io/content.
Buying and Selling Joystick
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joystick directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joystick should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joystick using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joystick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joystick and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.