Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Moonbeam has a market cap of $259.57 million and $10.26 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded up 23.1% against the US dollar. One Moonbeam coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00002023 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00077712 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00057848 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00011220 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00025311 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000202 BTC.
Moonbeam (CRYPTO:GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,046,109,654 coins and its circulating supply is 552,428,995 coins. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moonbeam’s official message board is medium.com/moonbeam-network. The official website for Moonbeam is moonbeam.network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moonbeam should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Moonbeam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.