DDH1 Limited (ASX:DDH – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Monday, April 10th will be given a dividend of 0.033 per share on Monday, April 10th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.92%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Sunday, March 19th. This is a positive change from DDH1’s previous interim dividend of $0.03.
DDH1 Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.53, a current ratio of 2.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.75.
DDH1 Company Profile
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
- Jabil Inc.: Blue Chip Tech Stock Pulls Back To Buy Zone
- Should You Bring The Luck Of The Irish To Your Investmets?
- The Big Banks Join Forces to Save First Republic Bank
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
Receive News & Ratings for DDH1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DDH1 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.