Myer Holdings Limited (ASX:MYR – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Friday, March 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, May 10th will be given a dividend of 0.08 per share on Wednesday, May 10th. This represents a yield of 7.84%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, March 21st. This is an increase from Myer’s previous interim dividend of $0.02.
Myer Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 587.17, a current ratio of 1.02 and a quick ratio of 0.40.
Myer Company Profile
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
- PacWest Bancorp May Escape a Credit Downgrade After this Happens
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
Receive News & Ratings for Myer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Myer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.