RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:REI – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, March 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, March 31st will be given a dividend of 0.09 per share on Friday, April 7th. This represents a $1.08 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 30th.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Price Performance
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust has a 1-year low of C$10.88 and a 1-year high of C$17.17.
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
- PacWest Bancorp May Escape a Credit Downgrade After this Happens
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
Receive News & Ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.