Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP – Get Rating) insider Sally Herman bought 9,075 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, March 9th. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$2.76 ($1.84) per share, for a total transaction of A$25,001.63 ($16,667.75).
Abacus Property Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.04, a current ratio of 1.72 and a quick ratio of 1.60.
About Abacus Property Group
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Abacus Property Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abacus Property Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.