Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 18th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0748 or 0.00000275 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $9.92 billion and $422.63 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.78 or 0.00308037 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00012317 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00016252 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 132,670,764,300 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is https://reddit.com/r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.