Genesis Energy Limited (ASX:GNE – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Friday, March 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, April 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.08 per share on Wednesday, April 5th. This represents a yield of 3.09%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, March 21st. This is an increase from Genesis Energy’s previous interim dividend of $0.08.
Genesis Energy Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.17, a quick ratio of 0.51 and a current ratio of 1.04.
About Genesis Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.