Quantum (QUA) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One Quantum token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Quantum has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a total market cap of $5,617.37 and $181,410.22 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008936 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00035766 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00026040 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00019933 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.10 or 0.00206008 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,189.26 or 0.99846091 BTC.
QUA is a token. Its launch date was December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. The official website for Quantum is quantumtech.pro. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official message board is medium.com/@quantumtechpro.
Buying and Selling Quantum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.