StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT – Get Rating) in a report issued on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the stock.
Alliant Energy Stock Performance
LNT stock opened at $53.17 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $13.35 billion, a PE ratio of 19.48 and a beta of 0.53. Alliant Energy has a one year low of $47.19 and a one year high of $65.37.
About Alliant Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alliant Energy (LNT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Alliant Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alliant Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.