Ultra (UOS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Ultra token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00000861 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Ultra has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. Ultra has a market capitalization of $71.24 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27,238.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.02 or 0.00499368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00135597 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00033154 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.21 or 0.00052176 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Ultra Token Profile
UOS is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 tokens. Ultra’s official website is ultra.io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io.
Ultra Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.