StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of VolitionRx (NYSE:VNRX – Get Rating) in a report published on Thursday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the stock.
VolitionRx Stock Up 3.5 %
Shares of NYSE:VNRX opened at $1.78 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.86 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.94. The company has a current ratio of 1.04, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.94. VolitionRx has a 12-month low of $1.31 and a 12-month high of $3.30. The firm has a market cap of $103.49 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.24 and a beta of 1.73.
VolitionRx Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VolitionRx (VNRX)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for VolitionRx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VolitionRx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.