First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FBPI – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, May 25th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.16 per share on Thursday, June 15th. This represents a yield of 3.9%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, May 30th.
First Bancorp of Indiana Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:FBPI opened at $16.40 on Thursday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $16.92 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $16.72. First Bancorp of Indiana has a fifty-two week low of $16.25 and a fifty-two week high of $21.50.
About First Bancorp of Indiana
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Bancorp of Indiana (FBPI)
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
- Upbeat Analysts Project Promising Prospects For Iridium Stock
- 2 Energy Mid-Caps Expected To Post Monster Earnings Growth
- Meet the Nasdaq’s 3 Biggest Dividend Payers
- Analog Devices Signals A Top For Semiconductor Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for First Bancorp of Indiana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Bancorp of Indiana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.