Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLYPO – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 25th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, June 15th will be given a dividend of 0.5584 per share on Friday, June 30th. This represents a $2.23 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 11.11%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, June 14th. This is a positive change from Valley National Bancorp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.52.
Valley National Bancorp Trading Down 1.2 %
Valley National Bancorp stock traded down $0.25 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $20.10. 17,928 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 35,946. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $19.91 and a two-hundred day moving average of $23.29. Valley National Bancorp has a twelve month low of $15.11 and a twelve month high of $25.67.
About Valley National Bancorp
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valley National Bancorp (VLYPO)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Valley National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valley National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.