AirNet Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:ANTE – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, a drop of 77.1% from the April 30th total of 3,500 shares. Approximately 0.0% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 17,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
AirNet Technology Stock Down 5.2 %
NASDAQ:ANTE traded down $0.06 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $1.10. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 552 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,682. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.45 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.56. AirNet Technology has a twelve month low of $0.65 and a twelve month high of $6.96.
AirNet Technology Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AirNet Technology (ANTE)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for AirNet Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirNet Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.