Bank of Queensland Limited (ASX:BOQPG – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, April 20th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 14th will be given a dividend of 1.245 per share on Wednesday, June 14th. This represents a yield of 1.23%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, May 28th.
Bank of Queensland Stock Performance
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Queensland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Queensland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.