Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $23.95 million and $40,988.04 worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000479 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.23 or 0.00127662 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00061828 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00039413 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00024966 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003754 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000198 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is www.bitcoindiamond.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin-diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @bitcoindiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.