Societe Generale upgraded shares of CTP (OTCMKTS:CTPVF – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note published on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada began coverage on shares of CTP in a research report on Thursday, April 27th. They set an outperform rating for the company.
CTP Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CTPVF opened at C$15.00 on Tuesday. CTP has a 52-week low of C$15.00 and a 52-week high of C$15.00. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$15.00 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$14.30.
CTP Company Profile
CTP N.V. engages in the ownership, development, management, and leasing of logistics and industrial real estate properties in Central and Eastern Europe. Its properties are used primarily for production and warehousing, third-party logistics and distribution, offices, and others. The company also operates 3 hotels under the Courtyard by Marriott brand in the Czech Republic under management agreements with third party.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CTP (CTPVF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for CTP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CTP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.