Sanford C. Bernstein began coverage on shares of Eisai (OTCMKTS:ESALY – Get Rating) in a report issued on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Eisai Trading Down 2.1 %
Shares of OTCMKTS ESALY opened at $61.51 on Tuesday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $61.51 and its two-hundred day moving average is $63.21. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a current ratio of 2.20 and a quick ratio of 1.77. Eisai has a 1-year low of $36.88 and a 1-year high of $73.90. The stock has a market capitalization of $17.64 billion, a P/E ratio of 70.70, a PEG ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 0.31.
Eisai Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eisai (ESALY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Eisai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eisai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.