Humacyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUMAW – Get Rating) rose 5.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.97 and last traded at $0.97. Approximately 38,671 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 175% from the average daily volume of 14,044 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.92.
Humacyte Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.74.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Humacyte
A number of large investors have recently made changes to their positions in HUMAW. Josh Arnold Investment Consultant LLC bought a new position in Humacyte during the 4th quarter worth $93,000. Sio Capital Management LLC bought a new position in Humacyte during the 1st quarter worth $30,000. Finally, LPL Financial LLC increased its stake in Humacyte by 15.5% during the 4th quarter. LPL Financial LLC now owns 223,656 shares of the company’s stock worth $88,000 after acquiring an additional 30,000 shares during the period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Humacyte (HUMAW)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Humacyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humacyte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.