iShares Core Canadian Short Term Bond Index ETF (TSE:XSB – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 0.3% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$25.67 and last traded at C$25.67. 18,732 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average session volume of 85,082 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$25.76.
iShares Core Canadian Short Term Bond Index ETF Stock Down 0.2 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of C$25.94 and a 200 day moving average of C$25.85.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core Canadian Short Term Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core Canadian Short Term Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.