Shares of Lucira Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:LHDXQ – Get Rating) shot up 12.9% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.15 and last traded at $0.13. 604,233 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 13,159,193 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Lucira Health Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.46, a quick ratio of 0.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.13.
About Lucira Health
Lucira Health Inc is a medical technology company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of transformative and infectious disease test kits. Lucira Health Inc is based in Emeryville, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lucira Health (LHDXQ)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Lucira Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lucira Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.