Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 26th. Moonbeam has a market cap of $174.60 million and $2.35 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moonbeam coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00001011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Moonbeam has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00053157 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00039399 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00018232 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00005934 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004224 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000911 BTC.
Moonbeam (CRYPTO:GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,068,966,736 coins and its circulating supply is 644,241,114 coins. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moonbeam’s official website is moonbeam.network. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Moonbeam is medium.com/moonbeam-network.
Moonbeam Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moonbeam should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Moonbeam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.