Mowi ASA (OTCMKTS:MHGVY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, a decline of 53.8% from the April 30th total of 3,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 32,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Mowi ASA Price Performance
OTCMKTS:MHGVY traded down $0.69 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $17.17. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 74,846 shares, compared to its average volume of 24,648. Mowi ASA has a fifty-two week low of $12.30 and a fifty-two week high of $26.19. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $18.05 and its 200-day moving average is $17.16. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 2.34 and a quick ratio of 0.65.
About Mowi ASA
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mowi ASA (MHGVY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Mowi ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mowi ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.