Astika Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASKH – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,400 shares, an increase of 340.0% from the April 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 25,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Astika Stock Up 4.6 %
ASKH traded up $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.04. The stock had a trading volume of 10,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 55,656. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.05 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.04. Astika has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $0.09.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Astika (ASKH)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Astika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Astika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.