Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:SOMMY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $15.00 and last traded at $15.11, with a volume of 58591 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $15.43.
Sumitomo Chemical Trading Down 2.0 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $5.00 billion, a P/E ratio of 4.06 and a beta of 0.77. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $16.62 and its 200 day moving average price is $17.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.01.
Sumitomo Chemical Company Profile
Sumitomo Chemical Co, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of chemicals. It operates through the following segments: Petrochemicals, Energy and Functional Materials Sector, IT-related Chemicals Sector, Health and Crop Sciences Sector, Pharmaceuticals Sector and Others. The Petrochemicals segment consists of synthetic resin, rubber and other resin processed products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Chemical (SOMMY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.