Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:SHGKY – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 8.8% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.34 and last traded at $1.34. 1,173 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 4,861 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.47.
Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $1.79 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.85.
Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Company Profile
Sun Hung Kai & Co Limited, an investment holding company, provides financial services in Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Consumer Finance, Private Credit, Mortgage Loans, Investment Management, and Group Management and Support segments. It offers unsecured loan to individuals and businesses through branches and online platforms; funding solutions to corporates, investment funds, and high net worth individuals; and first mortgage and second mortgage loans to property owners, as well as customized financing solutions to property investors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SHGKY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.