West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WFTBF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 2.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $71.27 and last traded at $72.07. 118,420 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 2,519% from the average session volume of 4,521 shares. The stock had previously closed at $73.86.
West Fraser Timber Trading Down 0.9 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $73.42 and its 200 day moving average price is $76.32.
About West Fraser Timber
West Fraser Timber Co Ltd., a diversified wood products company, produces and sells lumber, panels, and pulp and papers in western Canada and the southern United States. It offers spruce-pine-fir, Douglas Fir-Larch, Hem-Fir tree, and southern yellow pine lumber; treated wood products; and newsprint, wood chips, and other residuals and energy products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on West Fraser Timber (WFTBF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for West Fraser Timber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Fraser Timber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.