Amadeus IT Group, S.A. (OTCMKTS:AMADY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a decrease of 98.5% from the April 30th total of 90,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 49,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Amadeus IT Group Price Performance
AMADY stock traded up $0.54 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $72.24. The company had a trading volume of 31,527 shares, compared to its average volume of 110,265. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $68.25 and a 200 day moving average of $61.64. Amadeus IT Group has a 12 month low of $42.98 and a 12 month high of $73.47.
About Amadeus IT Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Amadeus IT Group (AMADY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Amadeus IT Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amadeus IT Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.