AmeraMex International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AMMX – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,700 shares, a decrease of 43.1% from the April 30th total of 6,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 72,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
AmeraMex International Trading Down 16.3 %
OTCMKTS AMMX traded down $0.04 on Friday, hitting $0.20. 500 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 27,586. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.27 and a 200-day moving average of $0.38. The company has a quick ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 1.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77. AmeraMex International has a 52 week low of $0.15 and a 52 week high of $0.73.
About AmeraMex International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AmeraMex International (AMMX)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for AmeraMex International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AmeraMex International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.