Energy Services of America Co. (OTCMKTS:ESOA – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.46 and traded as low as $1.89. Energy Services of America shares last traded at $1.89, with a volume of 3,046 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Litchfield Hills Research reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of Energy Services of America in a report on Monday, February 6th.
Energy Services of America Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.17 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.45.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Energy Services of America
About Energy Services of America
Energy Services of America Corp. engages in the provision of services in the natural gas, petroleum, water distribution, automotive, chemical, and power industries. The firm is also involved in construction, replacement, and repair of natural gas pipelines and storage facilities for utility companies and private natural gas companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Energy Services of America (ESOA)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Energy Services of America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy Services of America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.