Shares of Sabre Gold Mines Corp. (OTCMKTS:SGLDF – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.13 and traded as high as $0.13. Sabre Gold Mines shares last traded at $0.12, with a volume of 1,628 shares traded.
Sabre Gold Mines Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $8.84 million, a PE ratio of -2.40 and a beta of 0.26. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.13 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.14.
About Sabre Gold Mines
Sabre Gold Mines Corp. engages in the development and exploration of mining properties. Its portfolio includes the Copperstone mine and Brewery Creek projects. The company was founded on June 29, 1984 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sabre Gold Mines (SGLDF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sabre Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabre Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.