Crown Capital Partners Inc. (TSE:CRWN – Get Free Report) insider Michael Lee-Chin sold 3,100 shares of Crown Capital Partners stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$7.80, for a total transaction of C$24,184.96.
Michael Lee-Chin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Michael Lee-Chin acquired 1,700 shares of Crown Capital Partners stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$7.82 per share, with a total value of C$13,289.92.
- On Thursday, August 24th, Michael Lee-Chin bought 1,400 shares of Crown Capital Partners stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$7.95 per share, with a total value of C$11,124.96.
Crown Capital Partners Stock Performance
Shares of TSE:CRWN traded down C$0.24 during trading on Monday, hitting C$7.56. 2,000 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,926. The company has a quick ratio of 0.56, a current ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 104.07. The company has a market cap of C$42.41 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.24 and a beta of 0.64. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$7.85 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$7.77. Crown Capital Partners Inc. has a 52-week low of C$7.07 and a 52-week high of C$9.24.
About Crown Capital Partners
Crown Capital Partners Inc is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, special situations, management and leveraged buyouts, subordinated debt, recapitalizations, PIPES, industry consolidation, mezzanine, alternative debts, bridge loans, mezzanine debt, and growth capital investments in private and public middle market companies.
- Five stocks we like better than Crown Capital Partners
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Crown Capital Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crown Capital Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.