Altium Limited (OTCMKTS:ALMFF – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 189,400 shares, a drop of 6.8% from the August 15th total of 203,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 189.4 days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
ALMFF has been the topic of several research reports. CLSA upgraded Altium from an “underperform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research note on Friday, August 11th. Royal Bank of Canada upgraded Altium from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research report on Tuesday, August 22nd.
Altium Price Performance
Altium Limited develops and sells computer software for the design of electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments: Design Software; and Cloud Platform. The company offers printed circuit board (PCB) design software products, including Altium Designer, Altium 365 viewer, CircuitStudio, and CircuitMaker.
- Five stocks we like better than Altium
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Altium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.