H&G High Conviction Limited (ASX:HCF – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 5th will be given a dividend of 0.02 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.12%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, September 24th.
H&G High Conviction Price Performance
- Five stocks we like better than H&G High Conviction
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for H&G High Conviction Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H&G High Conviction and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.