Centaur Media Plc (LON:CAU – Get Free Report) insider Swagatam Mukerji bought 388 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 15th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 39 ($0.48) per share, for a total transaction of £151.32 ($187.44).
Swagatam Mukerji also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, August 17th, Swagatam Mukerji purchased 375 shares of Centaur Media stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 40 ($0.50) per share, for a total transaction of £150 ($185.80).
- On Monday, July 17th, Swagatam Mukerji purchased 480 shares of Centaur Media stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 47 ($0.58) per share, for a total transaction of £225.60 ($279.45).
Centaur Media Stock Performance
Shares of LON:CAU opened at GBX 37.20 ($0.46) on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 42.38 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 46.60. The stock has a market capitalization of £54.63 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,240.00 and a beta of 0.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.69, a current ratio of 0.70 and a quick ratio of 0.86. Centaur Media Plc has a 1 year low of GBX 35.20 ($0.44) and a 1 year high of GBX 56.69 ($0.70).
Centaur Media Dividend Announcement
About Centaur Media
Centaur Media Plc provides business intelligence, learning, and specialist consultancy to professional and commercial markets in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Xeim and The Lawyer. The company's marketing platform includes Econsultancy, Influencer Intelligence, MW Mini MBA, Festival of Marketing, Marketing Week, Design Week, Creative Review, Really B2B, Fashion & Beauty Monitor, Oystercatchers, and Foresight News.
- Five stocks we like better than Centaur Media
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Centaur Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centaur Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.