Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT Plc (LON:MIG – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, September 13th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 6 ($0.07) per share on Wednesday, November 8th. This represents a dividend yield of 8.63%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT Price Performance
Shares of LON MIG opened at GBX 71 ($0.88) on Tuesday. Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT has a 1 year low of GBX 66.50 ($0.82) and a 1 year high of GBX 87.50 ($1.08). The firm has a market cap of £69.65 million, a PE ratio of -645.45 and a beta of 0.17. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 68.58 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 68.57.
About Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT
- Five stocks we like better than Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobeus Income & Growth 2 VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.