Nick Scali Limited (ASX:NCK – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 17th will be given a dividend of 0.35 per share on Tuesday, October 17th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.99%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, September 25th.
Nick Scali Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 176.84, a current ratio of 1.11 and a quick ratio of 0.41.
In other news, insider John Ingram 385,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 6th. 25.38% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Nick Scali Company Profile
Nick Scali Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in sourcing and retailing of household furniture and related accessories in Australia and New Zealand. It offers sofas and armchairs; TV and entertainment units; coffee, side, and console and hallway tables; dinning tables and chairs, and buffet tables and sideboards; mattresses, bed frames, bedside tables, tallboy, and dressers; and rugs, mirrors, and lighting.
- Five stocks we like better than Nick Scali
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Nick Scali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nick Scali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.