Rosslyn Data Technologies plc (LON:RDT – Get Free Report) insider James Appleby acquired 21,000,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, September 18th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 1 ($0.01) per share, for a total transaction of £210,000 ($260,126.35).
Rosslyn Data Technologies Stock Down 9.5 %
Shares of LON:RDT opened at GBX 0.48 ($0.01) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £1.61 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -52.50 and a beta of 0.29. Rosslyn Data Technologies plc has a 1-year low of GBX 0.45 ($0.01) and a 1-year high of GBX 2.10 ($0.03). The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 0.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 0.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.42, a quick ratio of 0.77 and a current ratio of 0.67.
About Rosslyn Data Technologies
- Five stocks we like better than Rosslyn Data Technologies
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Rosslyn Data Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rosslyn Data Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.