Vita Life Sciences Limited (ASX:VLS – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.03 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.78%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. This is a boost from Vita Life Sciences’s previous interim dividend of $0.03.
Vita Life Sciences Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.18, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a current ratio of 3.01.
Vita Life Sciences Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vita Life Sciences
- Trading Halts Explained
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Vita Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vita Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.