GameSquare (CVE:GAM – Get Free Report) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The company reported C($0.58) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C($0.26) by C($0.32), reports. The company had revenue of C$21.53 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$31.14 million.
GameSquare Stock Performance
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Roth Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of GameSquare in a research report on Monday, August 21st.
GameSquare Company Profile
general american investors co is a financial services company located in 450 lexington ave rm 3300, new york, new york, united states.
- Five stocks we like better than GameSquare
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for GameSquare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameSquare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.