Intchains Group (NASDAQ:ICG – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported ($0.04) EPS for the quarter, reports. The business had revenue of $0.94 million for the quarter.
Intchains Group Price Performance
NASDAQ:ICG opened at $7.65 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $7.18 and its two-hundred day moving average is $7.50. Intchains Group has a 52 week low of $5.81 and a 52 week high of $11.74.
Institutional Trading of Intchains Group
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Intchains Group stock. UBS Group AG purchased a new position in Intchains Group Limited (NASDAQ:ICG – Free Report) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm purchased 3,974 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $34,000.
About Intchains Group
Intchains Group Limited designs and sells application-specific integrated circuit chips and ancillary software and hardware for blockchain applications in the People's Republic of China. It serves distributors, companies, and individuals. Intchains Group Limited was founded in 2017 and is based in Pudong, China.
- Five stocks we like better than Intchains Group
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Intchains Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intchains Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.