CEMATRIX Co. (CVE:CVX – Get Free Report) Director John Kim purchased 50,000 shares of CEMATRIX stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 16th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.24 per share, for a total transaction of C$12,000.00.
CEMATRIX Stock Performance
Shares of CVE CVX opened at C$0.24 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.20. The stock has a market capitalization of C$31.58 million, a P/E ratio of -7.83 and a beta of 0.67. The company has a quick ratio of 1.97, a current ratio of 1.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.90. CEMATRIX Co. has a 52-week low of C$0.16 and a 52-week high of C$0.24.
CEMATRIX Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CEMATRIX
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is a SEC Filing?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for CEMATRIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEMATRIX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.