Abrdn Japan Equity Fund Inc (NYSE:JEQ – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, November 9th, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.10 per share on Wednesday, January 10th. This represents a $0.40 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.34%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
Abrdn Japan Equity Fund has raised its dividend payment by an average of 89.8% annually over the last three years.
Abrdn Japan Equity Fund Price Performance
Shares of JEQ stock opened at $5.45 on Monday. Abrdn Japan Equity Fund has a one year low of $4.99 and a one year high of $6.29. The company’s 50-day moving average is $5.33 and its 200 day moving average is $5.65.
Institutional Trading of Abrdn Japan Equity Fund
Abrdn Japan Equity Fund Company Profile
Abrdn Japan Equity Fund Inc is a close ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Limited. It invests in the public equity markets of Japan. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It employs quantitative analysis to build its portfolio.
- Five stocks we like better than Abrdn Japan Equity Fund
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Abrdn Japan Equity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abrdn Japan Equity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.