Berenberg Bank reissued their buy rating on shares of Hochschild Mining (LON:HOC – Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Digital Look reports. Berenberg Bank currently has a GBX 130 ($1.60) price objective on the stock.
A number of other research analysts have also issued reports on the stock. Barclays reiterated an overweight rating and issued a GBX 100 ($1.23) target price on shares of Hochschild Mining in a research note on Thursday, September 7th. Royal Bank of Canada reissued an outperform rating and set a GBX 130 ($1.60) price target on shares of Hochschild Mining in a report on Monday.
Hochschild Mining Stock Performance
About Hochschild Mining
Hochschild Mining plc, a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, processing, and sale of gold and silver in the Americas. The company holds 100% interests in the Inmaculada gold/silver underground operation and Pallancata silver/gold property, which are located in the Department of Ayacucho in southern Peru.
- Five stocks we like better than Hochschild Mining
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Hochschild Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hochschild Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.