Centaur Media Plc (LON:CAU – Get Free Report) insider Swagatam Mukerji purchased 576 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 39 ($0.48) per share, for a total transaction of £224.64 ($275.87).
Swagatam Mukerji also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 20th, Swagatam Mukerji sold 453,468 shares of Centaur Media stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 37 ($0.45), for a total transaction of £167,783.16 ($206,045.88).
- On Friday, September 15th, Swagatam Mukerji purchased 388 shares of Centaur Media stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 39 ($0.48) per share, for a total transaction of £151.32 ($185.83).
Centaur Media Stock Performance
LON CAU opened at GBX 38.50 ($0.47) on Monday. Centaur Media Plc has a 1-year low of GBX 35.20 ($0.43) and a 1-year high of GBX 56.69 ($0.70). The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 38.79 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 43.14. The company has a current ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.69. The firm has a market cap of £56.54 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,300.00 and a beta of 0.84.
Centaur Media Company Profile
Centaur Media Plc provides business intelligence, learning, and specialist consultancy to professional and commercial markets in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Xeim and The Lawyer. The company's marketing platform includes Econsultancy, Influencer Intelligence, MW Mini MBA, Festival of Marketing, Marketing Week, Design Week, Creative Review, Really B2B, Fashion & Beauty Monitor, Oystercatchers, and Foresight News.
- Five stocks we like better than Centaur Media
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Centaur Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centaur Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.