Coca-Cola HBC AG (LON:CCH – Get Free Report) insider Zoran Bogdanovic acquired 212 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2,120 ($26.03) per share, for a total transaction of £4,494.40 ($5,519.34).
Zoran Bogdanovic also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 17th, Zoran Bogdanovic acquired 86 shares of Coca-Cola HBC stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2,117 ($26.00) per share, for a total transaction of £1,820.62 ($2,235.81).
- On Wednesday, September 20th, Zoran Bogdanovic sold 13,500 shares of Coca-Cola HBC stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 2,305 ($28.31), for a total value of £311,175 ($382,138.03).
- On Monday, September 18th, Zoran Bogdanovic bought 79 shares of Coca-Cola HBC stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 2,290 ($28.12) per share, for a total transaction of £1,809.10 ($2,221.66).
- On Thursday, August 31st, Zoran Bogdanovic sold 5,528 shares of Coca-Cola HBC stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 2,315 ($28.43), for a total value of £127,973.20 ($157,157.31).
Coca-Cola HBC Trading Down 1.1 %
LON CCH traded down GBX 23 ($0.28) during trading hours on Monday, hitting GBX 2,094 ($25.72). 365,406 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 721,082. Coca-Cola HBC AG has a 52 week low of GBX 1,896.50 ($23.29) and a 52 week high of GBX 2,582 ($31.71). The stock has a market cap of £7.71 billion, a PE ratio of 1,374.68, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.36 and a beta of 0.90. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 2,166.82 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 2,290.38. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 108.31.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
About Coca-Cola HBC
Coca-Cola HBC AG engages in the production, distribution, and sale of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages under franchise in Switzerland and internationally. The company offers sparkling soft drinks, adult sparkling, hydration drinks, juices, ready-to-drink tea, energy drinks, dairy, coffee, water, plant-based drinks, premium spirits and flavored alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
- Five stocks we like better than Coca-Cola HBC
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola HBC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola HBC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.