Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 20th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $11.33 billion and approximately $631.79 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0798 or 0.00000212 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.29 or 0.00186404 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00010406 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 141,910,206,384 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is https://reddit.com/r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.