Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa, CA) (OTCMKTS:EXSR – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 1.30 per share on Friday, December 8th. This represents a $5.20 annualized dividend and a yield of 5.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 22nd.
Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa, CA) Trading Up 0.0 %
Shares of EXSR traded up $0.01 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $91.51. The stock had a trading volume of 200 shares, compared to its average volume of 480. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $90.86 and its 200 day moving average is $92.92. Exchange Bank has a 1 year low of $81.50 and a 1 year high of $126.94.
Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa, CA) Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa CA) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exchange Bank (Santa Rosa CA) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.